Board & Management Advisory Assistance
We bring expertise to clients from the perspective of executing strategy and improving performance.
We help address Board and management challenges which arise either from specific regulatory scrutiny or during the ordinary course of leading businesses.
Successful financial companies are building stronger Board governance processes. They are focused on implementing a management structure conducive to strategy execution. We assist our clients in developing the appropriate corporate governance processes and management structure. We help build enterprise-wide risk management (ERM) programs. In addition, we have performed general management and Board advisory services, and regulator-mandated business planning, capital plans, management studies, efficiency studies, and staffing reviews.
Specifically, we offer:
- Assessment of the capability and capacity of Boards of Directors and their members to perform their governance responsibilities.
- Business and capital planning, management studies and reviews, efficiency studies, board and/or staffing reviews.
- Enterprise risk assessment focused on your strategic plan and structured to be maintained by your team.
- Approved by regulators to perform these studies in past engagements.
Benefits to you include:
- Management can focus on other areas of the regulatory action, having confidence that the portion assigned to us will be completed in the required timeframe.
- Focus on satisfying the regulatory action and adding value by helping to improve future operations.
- An ERM program that makes sense, from strategy to execution.
- Outside perspectives based on centuries of collective banking experience with hundreds of financial institutions.