You want to know how much your lines of business, products, and customers improve your bottom line? We’ll tell you.
Our performance measurement service is designed to be responsive to your needs for building and implementing profitability reporting, growing an accountability culture, feeding customer/relationship profitability systems, and improving your bottom line results.
Our benefits include:
- You decide what is measured. Our service is customized. Reporting structure is defined by you based on business units in your organization and on products from your product menu.
- We implement industry best practices. From funds transfer pricing to cost assignment, we provide your institution with a best practice performance measurement system. We balance complexity and end-user understanding. No black boxes.
- Ability to provide peer comparability. We have performed this service for dozens of community financial institutions, and possess granular level profitability data at the line of business and product level. You can’t get this information anywhere else.
- Analysis of results. We conduct periodic meetings with your team to discuss results and provide insights into actionable improvement items.
- We can support your customer profitability system. Most customer/relationship profitability systems require spread, fee income, and cost data at the customer level. We provide data feeds so your system reflects your institution’s actual experience, and not an esoteric and dated industry standard.
- We do just about all of the work. Cost assignment, funds transfer pricing, and data feed coordination are a few of the major tasks required to get your profitability project from start to report delivery. We interact with a limited number of your employees in order to keep the burden on us.
- A la carte services. You may purchase components of our services based on your needs. For example, we can provide you with funds transfer pricing (FTP) data feeds, cost assignment consulting or perform profitability system audits.